Thursday, April 23, 2009

i get frustrated...

...with my happiness & I feel like I haven't earned it or don't really deserve it. That is defeating at times, but today, it feels like maybe I am just not used to my life going well and feeling so happy! That I still am not used to being able to lay my head down at night saying "man, that was a good day!" or I actually accomplished what I wanted to accomplish and feel satisfied. I get to do all of these things I love everyday, from the time I wake up in the morning until the time I go to bed at night. I love waking up to a little bit of silence, then have a tumble through children waking and a house alive with chaotic get readys and here we gos! Dogs eating, kittys meowing, blue fish circling and mdh makes coffee, there are teeth to be brushed and hair to be combed, then we are off! The day has begun! I enjoy my job, I enjoy being with people.

I'm thinking of Bree tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment