Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Neltner's Farm Fall Festival

I am so in love with this place!
Goats=adorable!
You can feed the animals..
Go on a Hayride!
Shop for Folk Art!
Cruise the Haunted House...
Get Patriotic!
See me!
Take in the beauty...
Ride horses!
I mean, you can ride horses!
Run through the fields with flowers in your hair!
Pick a pumpkin!
Take it easy....
See Rock Stars!
See Bluegrass Stars!
Take a seat....I think this one is taken.
Look at everything- there is so much to see!
The Horses are big and beautiful!
The Crafters are small and nice!
Will found so many great photo opportunities at the Farm. Trust me, if an 11 year old boy can be entertained for 6 hours straight, there's a lot to do...and since he wants to go back, it must be a great time, right?!

I have been to many, many, many Fall Festivals. I have been disappointed and broke after many, too. I can assure you this is not only a beautiful family farm, they know how to treat a gal and her brood right! The food is delicious, the cider fantastic...it's a treat just to roam thru the store and look around. It's even better when you can purchase your hearts desires at great prices! We came home with wood Ravens and a small purse, thank you Peanut Butter and Jelly.
Will bought the Tillers new album and it is even better than the first one! A note to musicians: when you take the time to talk to an 11 year old fan, you make one for life.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great! I'm gonna try and check out the farm next weekend, never heard of it before I read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will love it! every single second is pure bliss! promise! i will personally give you your money back if you don't think it is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Six hours of entertainment. Wow! I love your idea about featuring local businesses. So happy to see you at Tangled Happy today. I just love those magic wands. I have three princesses so we must try them. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete