Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Craft Menagerie 2012

After a building anticipation that super charged my energy levels to all new proportions & kept me from sleeping for days, the early morning hours of Saturday, March 3rd, finally arrived with a bang! I loaded up my car with my favorite photographer, Will Ross, and we headed out the door. Arnold's welcomed us with a smile and much needed caffeine and we set about transforming the courtyard from Bockfest dining hall to Craft Extravaganza ready!


The stage was set, the crafters started arriving and the day began full tilt on swings! 


Uber Mustachios


Mommy & Daughter 

Katie & Christy

Heath and Stephanie

Great crowd!

Self Portrait of the Photographer

Traveling Gypsy Family

Rock Ladies

Natalie, Rachel & Zach

Mustache Impressarios

Ovenfried Beads

BLDG

BLDG

Linda L

Flora Sun

LUVKT

Emily Lyn

Warnick Art

Keith Neltner of Neltner Creative

Keith Neltner & Rob Warnick

ROBOT Inside


Copyright Propaganda

Ceci & Cela

Paper Acorn

imagine gnats
It was a pretty exceptional day! 
Send your pictures, I 'd love to see them!
Stay tuned for the next Craft Menagerie and in the meantime, shop local, support local artisans and have some fun!
LOVE!


John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (NIV 1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment