Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Things Change

I have a confession to make. Change weirds me out. I haven't written on my blog in a bit. One morning, I opened blogger and my nicely managed everyday blogger interface had changed. The setup was different, the way to post was different, I couldn't just open my page and see what I wanted to see. So, I closed the page and let my frustration at learning something new take over the need to write everyday. All of the pictures I had taken to upload were just sitting on my camera, waiting. All the thoughts that usually careen around my head, bouncing off the corners, just waiting to be poured out here, waited. My mom said why aren't you writing on as the snow fell? I thought I didn't have anything to write. The truth is I was scared of the changes and I let fear rule me for awhile. 

A morning went by, then many mornings and I read my devotionals and then checked my FB and email, then I close the laptop and go about my day. Months of not writing is now built up and I this morning, it hits me. Maybe I am ready for some change. 

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths ... I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160 000 women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It is very simple and it works with everybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Hold a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Proceed to follow this strange hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete