Friday, April 9, 2010

wet flesh snowburns

2 Corinthians 4:16-17, "...we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. (NIV)


i had felt doomed= like the ground was opening up and swallowing me whole!
turns out i am just overly dramatic and sometimes forget that the bumps are meant to teach me things and scars will remind me when nothing else does. there is never an ending, only new beginnings. God wants something else for me, there is a grand plan. though i am not privy to the plan, i trust and rely on God to know better than i do what my heart desires and what is best for me.

here's to not having a drummer! and great things that happen when two in a room create walls of sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment