Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Great Life Love

If you give your Love away, it will come back to you...


I love it when I make something according to another's thoughtfulness....
This bag was born from the Love of one friend for another friend,
beautiful ladies with a lifelong friendship.
I feel privileged not only to witness this relationship over the years, but to also be friends with these amazing ladies. Then to be asked to help celebrate it with something I made with my hands...well, there's a gift for me, too!
When we are friends, we love each other enough to let each other grow, in whatever way that may be. Dark roads can separate us, but the Love we have for one another binds us and keeps us together on the other side of that darkness.
I have a multitude of ladies in my life that I could not make it thru a day without...you know who you are! Let it be known, shouted from this mountaintop, I love you with all of my heart!
Each of you holds a place in my heart...
from 1972- now, I am surrounded by love and so are you!


Cos she LOVES green! <3
Owl bags being born...
Both Sewn Studio and Sew, Mama, Sew! are my two favorite places to purchase fabrics and notions...I walk into Sewn and fall in love over and over!
I told you I needed to organize and, boy, howdy, did I! The whole room is super set up and organized and once I started, I got so excited, the ideas kept coming. I barely had to buy anything, I just searched the house, garage, shed and attic for found things to store everything in! Now, my space is so lovely!
I love you, mermaids!

My friend, robbie, has a band, Bear (the Ghost) and he played at Southgate House Parlour the other night. His new songs are fantastic, dancey and full of swells in all the right places. I love those songs! You should check him out! Also, his friends from St Louis played...HUMDRUM! I am in love with them! I have an LP and a CD and both have been playing pretty much non-stop! If you put Bear (the Ghost) and Humdrum on your ipod, I promise your day will be shiny and happy! Also...after years of denial, I am admitting defeat- Sufjan Stevens is pure heart love!

Philippians 4:19, "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment