Wednesday, August 5, 2009

my birthday is funner than...

so, I realized this week that I have awesome friends- many, many awesome friends! All different kinds of friends! I am so in love with all of them! Each in different ways, each for their beautiful qualities and quirks! With each friend comes a gift to start my life a new and to give back to each friend what has been so freely and lovingly given to me- the heart, the trust, the honesty, the forgiveness, the patience, tolerance and kindness that every living thing deserves. Even me, especially you. As I go about my day, if I can be helpful, if I can behave as Jesus does, if I can stay alive in the moment without looking too far ahead, if I can be the woman God wants me to be, or at least somewhat close, I will continue to have a bounty of loving friends. And they will have one, too.
Monday night, my friends gathered and one said faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love and the room was full of all three and I had to sit in awe...it takes the breath from me. I love Monday nights, I love being surrounded by love, I love my home and the love it fills up with each and every day. My life is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment