Wednesday, October 14, 2009

god gave rocknroll to you...

www.myspace.com/wildtalents
"sounds eerie and cool like walking through a graveyard in October all by your lonesome" -caimyn
I love that!
i am in love with future trends/hummingbird choir split that I just listened to and put on my ipod!!! also, josh ritter- can't get enough! strawberry pop tarts, cos they are so delicious! matt's rendering of wild talents on our myspace page, trusting in the unseen, it's how i'm keepin the faith (insert keyboard solo from "pressure" here) 1984 by Van Halen cos Diamond Dave has delicious vocal capacity!! my pal, AS, cos she lives on a farm and makes yummy food with the harvest from it! my pal, LPH, cos I just can't get enough of her! God's plan for me has me always satisfied, I never thirst, I don't have to live in remorse or worry or morbid reflection...Mocha has fleas and is not dting and that is such great news! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment