Thursday, May 19, 2011

oh, love!

Music is an integral part of my day, everyday. Sometimes, I am listening, sometimes I am playing. Mostly, I am constantly enthralled by something different! It is my luck that my attention span doesn't last for long, so I am on a constant search for another melody to catch my drift....

My favorite thing to listen to right now, I cannot share with you. Instead, here's a little I can share...


Incline District

The greatest band, the nicest fellas...playing at Mainstay Saturday night. I'm gonna sing a song of theirs with them. I do feel like the luckiest girl in the world!


Pomegranates

always have been (well, since 2008), always will be my favorite! I love POMS!


The Kickaways

with video by Justin Warrick...best rock n roll, i can't tell you, you just have to feel it. i wanna listen to this fast and loud in a muscle car with a primer paint job..



Luke 6:37, "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." (NIV)





No comments:

Post a Comment