Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love Songs

Someone reminded me this morning about Love Songs...the kind that celebrate and define my life! The kind I make memories to. Connected to a time and space in my life. When I hear each song, I think of you.....



Because sometimes I am a lion, roaring...



Sometimes, life sucker punches me and I'm floating...




and sometimes, I'm driving thru the mountains listening to a song about the same mountains and God shows himself to me. I feel the light of the Spirit of the Universe around me and in me, a great love swells and tears fall for the happiness inside of my heart...


Every time I hear this song, I am taken right back to the moment that God's light gave me clarity and purpose. My life changed. I made friends who I could love with all of my heart and , woah, some of them love me right back! Thank you, Ik, for all of your love! You are a great friend!

1 comment: