Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What a little Moonlight can dooooooo...

"What to do...





the outlook was decidedly blue...

...it turned out to be the luckiest day I know...."

Instead of consuming my head with why me's and what if's, I have to look for the gift in every "bad" thing that happens. Today, with a sizable brace on my petite leg, I am looking for the benefits of an injury. First, it's not life threatening, like, I'm not gonna die from it. Second, I can still sew. Third, I have a good doc working with me and I am following his orders.

Bigger than all three, I have the Great Physician, the Universal Dr. Love, planning all of these things for me, my whole life, every second. So, there is a reason for every thing that ever happens to me. Even when the reason isn't crystal clear to me, He knows. Because I Trust and Rely on God, not on my own self centered fear, I know every little thing is gonna be alright....





No comments:

Post a Comment