Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I look at first in the morning..

I love these blogs! I like to get up and read...I also really like the pretty pictures! Some of these are my friends in real life, others are ones I enjoy my morning with even if I have never met them. Sometimes, they inspire me to write on my own blog and sometimes they distract me from that. Always, it is a joy to see what they are working on, loving and dreaming about....I follow a lot of blogs, you may call it an obsession, but if you know me, you know I tend to those well. Please, check them out! Tell them the ROBOT sent ya'!
Little One Love
imagine gnats
a little gray
broadcast photo
playing grown up
miles and madness
clearer reflections
My Owl Barn
tangled happy
poppytalk


Yesterday, my friend Steve Metz from the blog Citizen Pork (and Broadcast Photo) came over to take some pictures of my creations in my beautiful workspace! CP is all about Cincinnati artists, small business owners, people who make our city a better place. Thanks to the pressure of some one coming to take pictures of my space, I spent most of the week reorganizing and hanging all of those things that were just sitting around. I also folded about 6 boxes of fabric and I actually donated a bunch of stuff I had accumulated and didn't use, like 9 bags of clothes. woah! 9 bags! not to fret, my closet is still full of niceties and color coded. it was just time. I will give you a sneak peek of the space, but the pictures Steve took, well, I'll let you know when he posts them. 






I got my hard copy of Lisa Carver's new book in the mail. Holding it in my hands, knowing what was inside, I knew I was going to need some time to myself to read it again. Powerful freedom is highly recommended. 



No comments:

Post a Comment