Wednesday, June 22, 2011

hello again!

My cards are hand made!
A brand new, a debut, just for you! Owl Bags- a whole gaggle of them! Some are shaped like Owls....
Some are smaller...to hold just the necessities!
I am taking requests for colors right now, so if you have
specifics in mind, let me know!


Messenger bags are being born this week!


Totes to hold all of your purchases at the City Flea...
Designer fabrics!
Mingled with repurposed fabrics!
All fabric needs a swell home...
I made this bag for the BONESFEST silent auction! All proceeds go to Bones family.
If you don't know what BONESFEST is, click the link and like the page, please! Then, come join us for festivities to celebrate the life of a good friend whose life was cut short by a terrible tragedy. For more info on Bones story, there is a link at the top of my blog for his website, David Paul Hebert.

Making this bag brought out the happiness and sadness in my heart for Bones.
I miss him, I expect to see him, his number is still in my phone. I see our mutual friends and there is a flicker that passes across our eyes. I'd like to think that Bones is watching us, humored at our remembrance of him and our fight for justice for him.


The Cars are my favorite! I could listen to them all day long! I love their synth riffs, the sounds in the background. Maybe you don't notice them, but I do.

Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment