Friday, June 3, 2011


Today Is the Last Day of School!

This probably doesn't mean much to you if you aren't 10. Or the mom of a 10 year old.
To me, it means my kids get to have some fun, which is way better than not having fun!

I am musically driven, so when my kid gets a D in band,
I am dumbfounded....







Will with me and my mom...

at his band concert!
A pile to become an Owl Bag!
I made this yesterday with my lovely new machine!
I am so tempted to keep this one for myself! After all, this is my favorite fabric in the whole, wide world. Right now, anyway.
Do you want an Owl Bag?
Tell me what you are dreaming about, I'll see what I can do!




My favorite Royal Trux song...you can hear Wild Talents rip off the RT..
at MOTR Pub on June 9th...with Team Void!!

No comments:

Post a Comment