Sunday, September 18, 2011

Holiday...

Nobody wants to think about the Holidays right now, do they?
I mean, Halloween isn't even here yet!
I, personally, am so excited about Halloween decorating, I can barely stand it!
I made a promise that I wouldn't start too early and I would try not to go overboard...
So, I have been sewing instead!
Americana Owls have been a favorite to make! I love their bold colors and they feel a little patriotic to me...
Roses all over the place! I love this fabric- you can almost smell the flower shop!
I just listed this one in my Etsy shop...I love the idea of a reversible apron- one side for gucking up while I am cooking and the other side, beautiful for when I'm done. I can just flip it around and no one is any the wiser to how messy I can be!
These little guys were all made from repurposed Waverly drapery...love the thickness of the fabrics. Waverly is so sturdy!
Big Owl Eyes!
Evoking a good Fall feeling, like campfire and Harvest Moons.
I like it that the word evoking looks like ewoking. What's Wicket got to do with any of this?
I will feature new Halloween items this weekend at the Westwood Art Show...located in the heart of Westwood at the Historic Town Hall. You should stop by! There will be over 60 artists & crafters to peruse and you can support local art with your Holiday shopping! I plan on doing my shopping in between visiting with you!
I put some pictures of this handsome fella on Robot Inside's FB and he already found a home. There will be more though cos I simply can't resist him!
The power of advertising & a visit to PLaza Artist Supply brought us home this Snazaroo face painting kit. I got paints, she got paints and we both got our faces painted...
My favorite little model & muse!
MAtching outfits for mommy & Hannah are the best!

Please come visit me...I can be found here:

Saturday, September 24th

Saturday, October 1 & 2

You can find Owls locally at
located in scenic Deer Park, Ohio

I will also be at Black Barn Primitives
Witches Nite Out
on October 2nd from 5-9 p.m.
Special Sale Prices on Halloweeeeeeen!
If you have never been to BBP, I would suggest a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment